Real Solutions In New Jersey Bankruptcy, Family Law And Real Estate Matters
Meeting the legal needs of your family requires a law firm that will listen to your concerns and help you plan for a brighter future. At the law offices of Minion & Sherman, our New Jersey attorneys have been providing families with real solutions for more than 25 years. Whether you are considering bankruptcy, want a divorce lawyer or need help with a real estate transaction, we are here to help.
Responsive, Family-Oriented Legal Counsel That Puts You First
Since our firm was founded in 1995, we have dedicated ourselves to providing northern New Jersey families with the responsive legal counsel they deserve in their bankruptcy or family law matters. When you have a concern, we are accessible. You will have your questions answered by an attorney. We also put an emphasis on honesty, giving our clients a realistic outlook on their legal situation, whether it involves bankruptcy, real estate, personal injury or divorce law.
We Provide The Options You Need To Succeed
Our practice is primarily focused on bankruptcy and family law. As experienced bankruptcy attorneys, we help clients overcome financial setbacks. We help stop creditor harassment, repossession, wage garnishment and other financial challenges. As skilled divorce lawyers, we guide families through the difficult divorce process and help them create divorce settlement agreements that take into account the future of their families.
We are dedicated to providing New Jersey families with options for success. Whether you are going through a divorce, are having financial difficulties or are entering into a real estate transaction, we have the experience and commitment to help you achieve a solution that protects your interests.
At the law offices of Minion & Sherman, our New Jersey bankruptcy attorneys have been providing families with real solutions for more than 25 years. Read some useful articles:
- In foreclosure? Chapter 13 can help save your home
- Jump in New Jersey foreclosures, despite downward nationwide trend
- Despite new health care law, medical bankruptcies will likely continue
- For the millions overwhelmed by debt, bankruptcy may be the solution
- Joint Credit Presents Challenges for Married Couples
- Protecting Your Family Business in a Divorce
- Will You Lose Anything if You File a Bankruptcy?
- You can rebuild your credit even with a bankruptcy
- Can the Affordable Care Act prevent medical debt related bankruptcies?
- What you need to know about fair debt collection practices
Get The Help You Need Today
We understand that hiring an attorney is a very important decision. We also realize how much you have riding on the choices you make. That is why we offer free initial consultations, and night and weekend appointments for all new clients. Call us at 973-559-5791 today to schedule a time when you can visit our office and discuss your situation face to face.